16 Nov We (and All Small Businesses) Need Your Help!
We Need Your Help (as do all Small Businesses)!
If you are reading this – please forgive the sometimes awkward phrasing.
Typing Quality CBD in Orlando in many paragraphs is our way of adding Keywords into content for SEO means that sometimes our articles sound a little odd. Thanks for bearing with us as we try to improve our Search Engine Optimization!
We wanted to reach out to you – our customers and friends and let you know some easy things you can do to support small and local (besides just buying more stuff). Perhaps in doing so, your own wellbeing will also be impacted in a positive way! If you are looking for CBD Orlando, Physical Therapy Orlando, or Aromatherapy Orlando – we hope you will consider us!
We have felt a bit like the guy in this picture – opening a business (or keeping one open) in the current climate is a bit like scaling a mountain in a peddle car!
And while, yes – this is about us as we are certainly a small business – it is also about all our fellow business owners who have been hit hard and for much longer than anyone thought possible by the current pandemic. We were unable to receive financial help at all because of the timing of our opening, but even those who were able to spent it long ago.
Why Support Small Business (for Quality CBD in Orlando and All Your Needs)?
- Local businesses are more likely to utilize other local businesses such as banks, service providers, and farms.
- For every $100 you spend at local businesses, $68 will stay in the community.
- Small businesses account for 64% of all new jobs annually.
- They employ almost half of the US workforce!
- Independent retailers return more than three times as much money per dollar of sales to the community in which they operate than chain competitors. Independent restaurants return more than two times as much money per dollar of sales than national restaurant chains.
Here Are Some Things You Can Do (for Quality CBD in Orlando and All Small Business):
- Buy Gift Cards -This may seem obvious, but a creative way to do it is a “Pay it Forward” gift card purchase. You buy one from a store your friend has never visited and encourage them to buy one for a different store and friend….Everyone can choose their favorite local business(es) and share the love. Dollar amounts can be small – the point is introducing a new customer to your favorite local places. Many business (including us) sell gift cards instore and online.
- Tell Others About Your Favorite Businesses –
- Reviews are the lifeblood of small business. Almost everyone “looks us up” before coming in for the first time. When you need a break from scrolling the news (I know I do), take a few minutes and drop some rave reviews. Google, Yelp, and Facebook are the top three sources most people look to for information before visiting. (Thank you to those of you that make lovely comments on your Square receipt – but the business owner is the only person who sees those).
- Like their Facebook Page and share their posts! – Everyone is an “influencer” to some degree. Tell your social media sphere about the places you enjoy and why. Not a Social media user? Send an email, remember to mention in conversation, bring up your favorite businesses whenever and however you can! We share lots of information about CBD Orlando, but we can’t boost our posts, so any shares are appreciated.
- Offer to Shop for a Friend Who Can’t Get Out – We all know people who are higher risk and can’t venture out much. Encourage them to shop local through online, curbside, and delivery. OR offer to pick something up for them while you are out.
- Help Them Get Creative! It was one of our customers who sparked us into doing the “Socially Distant” events. We are continuing these every other Friday night and are happy to schedule a special night upon request. If you have an idea – share it! We all need help thinking “outside the box” sometimes.
- Be Honest With Them We and other business owners are always interested in hearing the truth from our customers. If you are buying our products elsewhere for less money, please tell us. We may be able to price match or explain why our products are different. In our case, we offer added value services and loyalty points, but if you would rather just have a cheaper price – let us know. These times require flexibility and we are always willing to support those that support us however we can. If you are unhappy with a product or service, we always welcome the opportunity to improve!
Looking for additional ways to support small businesses? Read about it on the “Open We Stand” website.